UPDATE: Congratulations to Sarah H. for being selected by Random.org as the winner of two ticets.
Update: Even if you are unable to attend LEGO KidsFest, enter the giveaway anyway. If you win, your tickets will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House.
First things first: A huge happy birthday to the most patient, kindest person I know — my husband Scott. He deserves a lot of thanks for putting up with me and my shenanigans.
In honor of Scott’s birthday, I’m giving away two tickets to an event I know that he is really excited about: Cleveland’s LEGO KidsFest!
The LEGO KidsFest brings together all of the creative hands-on enjoyment of LEGO building in one family-friendly weekend. On November 4, 5 and 6, the I-X Center will host a slew of activities for people of all ages.
And, I have 2 tickets to give away for the 3pm-7:30pm session on Sunday, Nov. 6th!
There are 6 Easy Ways to Enter The Giveaway
**You must leave a separate comment on this post for each entry**
1) Leave a comment telling me what activity you are most looking forward to at LEGO KidsFest (a list can be found in this blog post).
2) Leave a comment sharing a favorite LEGO memory (your or your child’s).
3) Twitter users can get an extra entry each day for tweeting: “Want to attend #CLE #LEGOKidsFest? Check out @ADHicken’s giveaway to win 2 tickets: http://wp.me/pPIgG-RQ”. Each day you do this, you must leave a new comment.
4) Like “LEGO KidsFest” on Facebook.
5) Like “Clue Into Cleveland” on Facebook.
6) Follow @ADHicken on Twitter.
Disclosure: I was provided 2 tickets to LEGO KidsFest. As always, though, my thoughts and the choice of events I share are 100% my own. Photos from www.legokidsfest.com/photo_gallery.html and www.facebook.com/legokidsfest
You have until Monday, October 24 at 11:59PM to enter. On October 25, I will select a winner using Random.org and will announce the winner’s name on my blog. Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry – Good Luck Congratulations to Sarah H!