UPDATE: This giveaway ended on Dec. 2. Congratulations to the ticket winner BiteBuff.
Growing up I had a love-hate relationship with A Christmas Story. The first time I watched it, I was traumatized by the angry Department Store Santa, the scene that would somehow be playing everytime I turned on the tv.
However, once I got over this bit of the film, it won me over and is now one of my favorite holiday classics up there with The Muppet Christmas Carol.
I love Christmas in Cleveland because everyone fully embraces the Christmas Story spirit – whether it’s reliving the movie at the museum or decking their homes with their very own leg lamp in the window.
Next Wednesday, Dec. 5, KeyBank and the Cleveland Cavaliers will be serving up a bit of Cleveland holiday kitsch when the Cavs take on the Chicago Bulls at home.
At Bobble Leg Lamp Night celebrate the holiday season with pink bunnies, FRAGILE crates and other Christmas Story surprises popping up throughout the Q.
And as thanks for cheering on the Cavs, everyone in attendance will take home their very own Bobble Leg Lamp to show off in their house.
You and 3 friends will have a chance to attend the game and get your bobble leg lamps by entering my giveaway.
There are 5 Easy Ways to Enter the Giveaway!
Leave a separate comment on this post for each entry.
1) For one entry in the giveaway, leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite holiday movie is.
2) If you’re a fan of Clue Into Cleveland on Facebook, leave a comment on this blog post letting me know. If you’re not yet a fan, you can become one here.
3) Follow @ADHicken on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know you did.
4) Twitter users can also get an extra entry each day for tweeting: “I want to win tickets to @Cavs’ #KeyLegLamp Night. Enter @ADHicken’s giveaway for your chance to win: http://wp.me/p2Ukr0-1Fq” (Each day you do this, you must leave a new comment.)
5) Subscribe to receive Clue Into Cleveland blog posts in your inbox or via the RSS feed and leave a comment letting me know you did. This can also include signing up to receive email notifications in the top-right “Subscribe” section of this page.
You have until Sunday, Dec. 2 at 11:59PM to enter. On Monday, Dec. 3, I will select a winner using Random.org and will announce the winner’s name on my blog. Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry.
But wait – there’s more! When you’re done entering my giveaway, visit keyleglamp.com for more information about KeyBank’s Christmas Story Night Out Sweepstakes and enter for a chance to win a deluxe holiday prize pack for you and 15 friends courtesy of the Cavs, Christmas Story House, and KeyBank.
Disclosures: I was provided 4 ickets to give away to the Dec. 5 Cavs game and 4 for myself to use. My opinions and the choice of events I share are my own. Regarding the Facebook components of this giveaway: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Facebook pages listed and not to Facebook.